This course has been designed to teach practitioners the ancient art of baby massage to pass on to parents in either 121 or community group settings.
Who is it for?
- Health Care Professionals
- Fitness Professionals (Pre & Post Natal)
- Children’s Centre Staff
- Community Midwives
- Early Years Education providers
- Nursery Staff
What you will learn:
- Benefits of massage for babies & parents
- Baby massage strokes for a full body massage
- Contra-indications (when not to do massage)
- Environment & oils
- Baby Development & Empowering Parents
- How to teach/structure a baby massage class
How you will be assessed
The course is assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Test
- Practical Assessment (via Video Submission)
How it works
Once you have signed up to the course, you will be sent a unique user name and password to log in to our online learning platform.
You will be assigned a Course Tutor and will work through the course material at your own pace via a range of Videos, Presentations and Tasks.
Upon completion of your online learning materials, you will submit your assessments to your tutor for certification.
*There is an option for with/without demonstration doll.
This course fee DOES NOT include Demonstration Doll